[Usage Terms and Conditions]
- Users wishing to use this website relating to the two galleries operated by Recruit Holdings must agree to all terms and conditions of usage described, and their indication of agreement shall be interpreted as their compliance with all terms and conditions.
- Any notices posted by Recruit Holdings relevant to application procedures, etc. relating to its two galleries shall be considered an integral part of the agreement by the user to comply with the terms and conditions of website usage.
- Recruit Holdings shall reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions of usage without authorization by the user.
[Scope of Services]
- The website shall enable users to acquire, online, information pertaining to the two galleries operated by Recruit Holdings.
- Through the website users shall have full access to any services pertaining to the two galleries offered on the website.
- Recruit Holdings shall reserve the right, at its own discretion, to change the scope of services provided on the website without giving prior notice to users.
Users of this website shall be prohibited from undertaking any of the following actions:
- Intentionally or unintentionally sending or posting information while pretending to be someone else;
- Improper accessing the website to change, delete or otherwise tamper with information, messages, photographs, etc. appearing on the website;
- Writing or sending a computer program, etc. harmful to the website;
- Impeding the operation of the website in any manner;
- Engaging in anti-social actions that violate, or may potentially violate, laws, regulations or standards of public decency;
- Infringing the secrecy of communications, property, privacy, image usage rights, reputation or trust of Recruit Holdings or of a third party, or committing any act of slander;
- Infringing, or potentially infringing, copyrights, trademark rights and/or other intellectual property rights of Recruit Holdings or of a third party;
- Impeding, in any way not already delineated in items 1) through 7) above, the operation of the website, or engaging in any action that infringes, or may potentially infringe, upon the rights and interests of Recruit Holdings or of a third party.
[Temporary Suspension of Service]
Recruit Holdings may, at its own discretion, temporarily suspend provision of this website for any of the reasons described below. Prior to such suspension, users will be notified in advance, except when advance notice is not possible due to unforeseen circumstances.
- For website system maintenance or changes;
- In cases of natural disaster or other emergency situations, or the possibility thereof, that prevent continued operation of the website;
- When operational considerations or other reasons make temporary suspension of the website services necessary.
[Termination of Service]
- Recruit Holdings shall reserve the right, at its discretion, to terminate these website services. In such event, Recruit Holdings shall notify users of the impending suspension, on the website or otherwise, at least one month prior to the termination of service.
[Management of User Information]
[Terms Exempt from Guarantee]
Except for the items pertaining to use of the website explicitly covered in the foregoing, Recruit Holdings does not guarantee any other terms, including those described below:
- The website’s usefulness, suitability, completeness, accuracy, safety, legality, up-to-dateness, veracity, etc.;
- The ability of the information, etc. acquirable through the website to fully satisfy the user’s wishes;
- Immunity of the website from the occurrence of glitches, errors, breakdowns, etc.; also guaranteed safety against any computer viruses or other harmful sources embedded within emails, contents, etc. sent in conjunction with use of this website.
Recruit Holdings shall bear no responsibility in any of the following events:
- Damage sustained by the user as a result of downloads via this website of contents provided by a third party, or access via the website to linked websites managed and operated by third parties;
- Damage sustained by the user, in spite of reasonable safety measures taken by Recruit Holdings, as a result of unauthorized changes to the website, unauthorized access to data relating to the website, embedding of computer viruses or other inappropriate actions;
- Any other damage arising from use or non-use of the website (all forms of detriment including mental stress, financial loss, etc.).
- In the event that Recruit Holdings were to take responsibility for any of the circumstances just described, such instances would be limited to those for which the company was at fault or had committed a grave error; also, the scope of such responsibility would be limited to direct and normal damage.
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights pertaining to the contents (text, images, videos, audio, programs, etc.) provided on this website belong to Recruit Holdings or to parties permitted by Recruit Holdings to use such rights. With the exception of private usage, etc. recognized under copyright laws, reproduction, modification, adaptation, etc. of the website contents shall be prohibited. For contents provided on the website that transcend the scope recognized under copyright laws, etc., use is prohibited without authorization by Recruit Holdings, in writing, in advance.
[Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction]
- The legal framework applicable to the terms and conditions described herein shall be the laws of Japan. Any and all disputes concerning the website or the terms and conditions shall initially be argued in a First Instance Court of the Tokyo District Court.
Enacted: April 2, 2007
Revised: March 25, 2015